Monday, May 12, 2008

Lots of New Updates on My Website!

I've been pretty busy over the past week or so adding all kinds of new features, resources, and links to my website. It's been a real learning experience for me since I designed the website myself and I'm still learning how to insert html code, java script, resizing photos so they'll upload properly, amd just figuring out how to tweak layouts and content.

Anyway, I've added some great articles on organizing, decluttering, controlling paperwork & collections, learning to let go of "stuff," and there are also some great new before & after photos, too!

Here's the link to the Articles
http://www.ceilpetrucelliinteriors.citymax.com/new_articles.html

Here's the link to the Before & After Photos
http://www.ceilpetrucelliinteriors.citymax.com/before_after.html

And I'm still running some Special Offers until May 31st! You can see those at
http://www.ceilpetrucelliinteriors.citymax.com/special_offers.html

There is still time to make a pledge to
Help Save The Mount! Thankfully, the response has been tremendous and The Mount has opened for the season as of May 9th! Over $800,000 has been pledged so far and The Mount has been granted an extention until May 31, 2008! I've already made a pledge and I'm also pledging an additional $25.00 for each new client who signs up with me by May 31, 2008. You can have me make a donation in your honor -- just give me a call or email me - make an appointment for some "House Therapy" or get a room or two redecorated for Spring! Go to my Special Offers page for more information!

Bennington Area Habitat for Humanity is having their second annual auction on Saturday, July 19th at A Safe Place Self Storage in East Dorset, VT. Now's a great time to clear out some of the stuff you no longer need and perhaps donate it to a great cause! Go to their website for more information. They will also arrange a pick-up if you can't deliver it yourself to the auction site.

Vermont Reading Partners is having their annual fundraiser and auction at the Barrows House in Dorset, VT this Sunday, May 18th. I'll be donating a Gift Certificate for a 1 1/2 hr Interior Design Consultation, which also includes a written report. Included will also be a custom home decor item. You can get more information by emailing June Gutbier at
vrp2323@sover.net or call 802-362-2323. This is a great organization which accomplishes some wonderful things for kids and adults alike!

I've been adding many new links & resources to my website over the past few weeks. When I got my website last year, it was primarily to have a "presence" on the internet for my business and to have an on-line portfolio of my work. Over time, I've been learning more about web design, internet marketing, selling services and products on line, and different ways to grow and develop my business, and also be able to help people, as well as give back. If you visit my website, you'll find several links to favorite non-profits, including local and national organizations. Visit my Special Offers page to see how you and I can make a difference together!!

Sometimes, you just don't want to hire a designer or decorator or someone to help you get organized, for a variety of reasons. Lots of people around here are avid "do-it-yourselfers" or think they just can't afford to hire a professional .... so, I've added several pages of
Resources & Links to local area resources; Web Links to some of my favorite catalogs, magazines, and newsletters; and a brand new On Line Shopping Page filled with all kinds of links for home furnishings, accessories, gift items, home improvement, gardening & landscaping, tools for organizing, and a lot more.

You can always give me a call or
email me if you want some help putting it all together once you've found a few things!

Until next time!

No comments: